We use a number of highly-effective adjusting approaches to help improve spinal bio-mechanics and reduce nervous system interference. The approach we use is based on our judgement and years of experience. The primary adjusting techniques we use include:
- Applied Kinesiology: Testing the strength of various muscles of your body help us find structural, chemical and mental problems revealed by a weak muscle.
- Diversified: After identifying which spinal bones have lost their motion or position, a specific manual thrust is administered to free up “stuck” joints.
- Thompson: Thompson Terminal Point technique is a system of analysis and a special table that reduces the amount of energy needed to adjust your spine.
- Cox Flexion-Distraction: This non-force approach uses a special table so we can traction your spine, relieving pressure to compressed spinal discs and facet joints.
- SOT: Sacro Occipital Technique helps normalize the relationship between the pelvis and the head, using gravity to make necessary correction.
- Activator Methods: This is a system of spinal evaluation combined with a handheld adjusting instrument that delivers a consistent, low force thrust.
Want to Schedule an Appointment?
We are always taking new patients. Please contact us today to set up an appointment.